Reading Corner - Think And Grow Rich
By Napoleon Hill
This book was first published in 1937 when Napoleon Hill was asked to interview the most successful businessmen of the time (Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and other millionaires of his generation). Hill discovered 13 common elements of success. The book has been updated for the 21st Century by Arthur R. Pell, an American author, lecturer and human resources consultant. The book includes anecdotes of how modern-day millionaires and billionaires, such as Bill Gates, Mary Kay Ash, Dave Thomas and Sir John Templeton achieved their wealth. The outdated terminology and examples from the original book have been refreshed to remove any obstacles for a new generation of readers. The original version can be purchased as an ebook from iTunes for $0.99.
Other articles in this edition:
- 7 Warning Signs Of A Business In Trouble
- There's An App For That - Printing From Your Mobile
- Time To Get Your Business Mobile Ready
- Tools To Create Great Business Videos
- Website Privacy Policies - Who, What, Where, When & How
- Avoid Termination Pitfalls
- Business Start Up Corner - Home Is Where The Business Is
- Breaking News For Business Owners
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: This newsletter is issued as a guide to clients and for their private information. This newsletter does not constitute advice. Clients should not act solely on the basis of the material contained in this newsletter. Items herein are general comments only and do not convey advice per se. Also changes in legislation may occur quickly. We therefore recommend that our formal advice be sought before acting in any of these areas.