We're Hiring - Bookkeeper
We are looking for a qualified bookkeeper (certificate IV or higher) to join our team in a progressive accounting firm.
If you are looking for more than just a job, you have found the right firm.
Here at Suntax we strive to be the best in our field - we are a firm that want to do more than just keep the financial score. Our Purpose is "To create and share amazing life experiences" for both our clients and our team members.
We are currently seeking to appoint a dedicated full time bookkeeper to join the team, based in our Sunbury office. With a focus on excellence in communication and a highly effective interpersonal style, you will be motivated to become part of a close-knit team.
Suntax requires a professional individual with a friendly and engaging personality who is confident and comfortable with new forms of technology. Ideally you will have previous experience with Xero and other Cloud technologies.
You will also need to be a stickler for accuracy, business minded, tech savvy, a brilliant juggler of tasks and have a deep love of process and efficiency.
Work will be interesting and varied including payroll processing, bank reconciliation and payments to suppliers.
In exchange, we offer team members a generous and flexible compensation package together with a wide variety of additional benefits. We are committed to the well-being of our staff and strive to attain a healthy work-life balance.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to work in an upbeat, friendly office environment then send us your CV along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria below to email@example.com
- Xero Certified
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy in financial records and the ability to manage competing responsibilities and identify any errors to be addressed
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks, including ability to work under pressure with competing work demands and to tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal style including demonstrated sense of discretion, judgement and sensitivity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to manage own workload
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently under broad supervision as well as ability to work well in a team to achieve results
- Flexibility to manage a wide variety of tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to assume 'first point of contact' role for client contact
- Highly computer literate
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Knowledge of the Firms structure, policy and procedures
- Experience with working with Cloud based accounting and administrational programs
- All work places are non-smoking environments.
- Applicants must hold a full unrestricted work permit/visa for Australia
- Applicants must hold a Current Victorian driver's license and have the ability to attend alternate workplaces on an adhoc basis