We're Hiring Receptionist
& Office All-rounder
If you are looking for more than just a job, you have found the right firm.
Here at Suntax and Akambo Tax we strive to be the best in our field - we are a firm that want to do more than just keep the financial score. Our Purpose is “To create and share amazing life experiences” for both our clients and our team members.
We are currently seeking to appoint a dedicated full time receptionist and administration all-rounder to join the team, based in our Melbourne CBD office. With a focus on excellence in communication and a highly effective interpersonal style, you will be motivated to become part of a close-knit team.
Suntax & Akambo Tax requires a professional individual with well-developed organisational skills and the enthusiasm and initiative to assume the first point of contact role for all client contact. Ideally you will have experience in a similar administrative role within a professional services firm.
We offer team members a generous and flexible compensation package together with a wide variety of additional benefits. We are committed to the well-being of our staff and strive to attain a healthy work-life balance.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to work in an upbeat, friendly office environment then go to either of our website for full details on how to apply, including selection email@example.com along with a current CV and a cover letter with reference to our selection criteria.
Receptionist & Office All-Rounder
1. Selection Criteria
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written.
- Excellent attention to detail, to ensure accuracy in all tasks and the ability to manage competing responsibilities and proactivity identify any matters to be addressed.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Effective interpersonal style including demonstrated sense of discretion, judgment and sensitivity and maintain confidentiality.
- Sound keyboard skills and computer literacy with demonstrated proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook as well as Cloud based products currently in use.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently under broad supervision, as well as ability to work well in a team to achieve results
- Flexibility to manage a wide variety of tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to assume ‘first point of contact’ role for all client contact
- Qualification in Administration or relevant subjects with relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education.
- Accounting office administration experience
- Knowledge of the Firm’s structure, policy and procedures.
- Experience with working with Cloud based accounting and administrational programs
2. Special Requirements
- All work places are non-smoking environments.
- A full unrestricted work permit/visa for Australia
- Current Victorian driver’s license and ability to attend alternate workplaces on an adhoc basis